Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, October 25, 2010

Showered yet again!

On Saturday Mom and I headed to Richmond for my second baby shower of the weekend. It was great to see high school and college friends as well as long-time friends of Andrew's family. Once again, I received so many great gifts for the baby; he is definitely loved by so many people already!
Lori and me

a clothesline of baby clothes with pictures on the mantel of Andrew and me as babies

Kaitlyn, looking shy and serious. She did a great job "helping" me open gifts!

Amy, Kathryn, me, and Laura

Mammy and me




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you had a wonderful weekend with your mom. I can't wait to see all the goodies you got from the showers. Wish I could have been there! Love you guys and hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opps- I'm logged in as Steve- but I know that he loves you guys too and wishes he was at the shower and can't wait to see the new stuff. :-)
    Alison

    ReplyDelete