Andrew found Ryder this onesie that says "My Aunt Rocks".
Ryder had lots to talk about!
On Sunday it was pretty overcast in the morning, so we decided it would be the perfect opportunity to take Ryder to the pool for the first time since we didn't think it would be very crowded. I was worried about Ryder going poo in the pool, so I let him spend a few minutes in his bumbo seat before coating him in sunscreen and dressing him in all of his swimming gear--success! :) When we got to the pool I think there was a total of five people there, so it was great! We started in the baby pool (which we had all to ourselves) so Ryder could get used to the water, and then we headed to the big pool to try out the new float I bought for us. He really seemed to enjoy just floating around. He was so laid back about the whole experience that he fell asleep while I was trying to give him a bottle, and he ended up napping in his stroller for almost an hour! Alison and I enjoyed getting a little sun while Ryder slept in the shade. It was a great first pool experience!
sitting in the shallowest end of the baby pool
testing out the new float
floating with Mommy-- I knew he was kicking his little legs because he would occasionally get me in the stomach!
soaking up some...clouds
wiped out!
touching the grass and clinging to Cody





















No comments:
Post a Comment