Today was Ryder's 6 month well-visit. Due to our insurance changing, we had to find a new pediatrician. I was disappointed because I really liked the one Ryder had already seen several times, but this doctor came highly recommended by some friends. Both she and her nurse were wonderful, and despite the long wait (over an hour due to lots of kids coming in for sports physicals--today of all days!) it was a pleasant experience. Ryder enjoyed "visiting" with a 9 month old little girl in the waiting room, and he loved the nurse's tropical fish printed shirt! He cried briefly during his two shots, but the Winnie-the-Pooh band-aids instantly made everything all better. When the doctor saw how many teeth he has and how well he can sit up, she said he's advanced for his age. Yes, I'm a proud momma. :)
Stats:
height: 27 1/2 inches
weight: 18.5 pounds (not as much as I expected!)
Next scheduled well-visit--> 9 months



No comments:
Post a Comment