![]() |
| 20 weeks, 6 days |
Thursday, July 19, 2012
Kisses for Baby
I've started talking to Ryder lately about the baby, and if I ask him, "Where's the baby?", he will point to or pat my tummy and say "baby". Unfortunately he doesn't realize yet that not every tummy has a baby in it, so he will also pat Andrew's belly and say "baby". :) It's cute as long as he doesn't decide to do it to someone we don't know! The other day Ryder was patting my stomach and then he leaned down and went "Mmmuuaa!", giving it a kiss. It surprised me, and I got teary-eyed at the sweet gesture. Now if I ask him to give the baby a kiss, he will come right over, push up my shirt, and kiss my belly. If he's in a super silly mood, he ends up blowing raspberries until we're both laughing. Baby brother or sister is probably wondering what on earth is happening in the outside world! He or she will definitely be used to noise, that's for sure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment