This week was much better for me than last week. :) Despite the fact that I began my week with the 3-hour glucose test, it was worth it the next day when I got the call that all of my numbers were in the normal range and I
don't have gestational diabetes. I had another doctor's appointment on Wednesday and was proud to report to my doctor that my heartburn had vanished (keeping my fingers crossed) and I was feeling much better. We had the C-section vs. VBAC discussion, and my doctor is completely supportive of whatever I decide. I'm definitely leaning towards another C-section if Baby Girl promises to be as big as Ryder was. If that's the case, I can go ahead and schedule an appointment for 39 weeks, which is the week of Thanksgiving. I'll have to see how things go between now and then because I definitely don't want to eat my turkey dinner in the hospital if I have any say about it!
30 weeks
Me:
Belly measurement: 29 1/2 weeks (right on track)
Weight gain: not sure since last time; I'll have to pay closer attention at my next visit!
Baby:
Heart rate: upper 140's
Heavy! I swear by the end of the day she is as low as she can be, using my bladder as a pillow. And she's only going to get bigger....
Next appointment--> October 3rd
No comments:
Post a Comment