Baby Girl has definitely hit a growth spurt! By the end of most days I feel so heavy that I have a hard time believing I will last 8 more weeks. I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday, and a C-section is officially scheduled for Nov. 27 unless she decides to come earlier on her own. I asked my brother if he minds possibly sharing a birthday with his niece, and he's okay with the idea. :) Even Auntie Ali is fine with possibly sharing her birthday on the 23rd, so we'll just have to wait and see!
32 weeks
Me:
blood pressure: 125/65
total weight gain: 15 lbs.
belly measurement: 33 cm. (This means I'm measuring a week ahead of schedule now since I just turned 32 weeks today). The doctor is going to keep a close eye on this at my next appointment and possibly order an ultrasound to determine the size of the baby so we know what we're working with!
Baby:
heart rate: 145
She is very active, especially in the evenings when I finally have a chance to sit down and put my feet up. She's like a pinball, literally bouncing around and causing my belly to take on some strange shapes! I'm very curious as to what her personality will be like because she already makes me laugh. :)




No comments:
Post a Comment