It was a little more difficult to stage this one-month picture of Harper than it was to do Ryder's one-month picture. Perhaps there's a little more going on in our household now? ;) It wasn't until after I had taken the pictures that I realized I hadn't made a "1 month" sign to tape on the chair.
Harper likes...noise, being held, rocking in her swing, big brother's kisses, diaper changes, warm baths
Harper dislikes... having the hiccups, not being held, having shirts pulled over her head
Just in the last few days she has started sleeping longer stretches at night: 4 hours between feedings instead of 2-3, which Mommy appreciates. :) She has more "awake" times during the day, and she enjoys looking around the room and tries to focus on our faces and other objects. Her next well-visit is on Wednesday, so we'll find out how much she weighs. Andrew and I feel like she's gotten so big and changed so much in the last week!
"We have to do this every month?" (Doesn't she look concerned?)
focused on her big brother, as always
modeling her snowman bib






No comments:
Post a Comment