Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Harper turns one!

Thanksgiving will definitely be more enjoyable this year; I won't be worried that I will go into labor as we gather around the dinner table, and I'll have more room in my stomach to enjoy all of the yummy food! It's so hard to believe a year has gone by since we welcomed Harper Lynn into the world. She is the sweetest little spitfire I've ever met! She is a little cuddle bug who also loves to horseplay, and she truly adores her big brother. 
November 27, 2012

November 27, 2013

We decided to wait until Friday to do presents and cupcakes, so more cute pictures will follow. And you will definitely see her purple birthday shirt again; I'm going to get my $7 worth out of it! :)

1 comment: