Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Dry spell

A note for Ryder's baby book...
Out of the past 10 mornings, Ryder has woken up 9 times with a dry pull-up. Woo-hoo! Each time he does I do a silly little cheer, trying to celebrate his accomplishment. He usually watches me with an expression on his face that is a mix of, "Mom, you're embarrassing yourself!" and "I'm proud too, and I love the attention!" He's been daytime potty-trained for a long time now, but we continued having him wear a pull-up to bed because he just couldn't quite make it through the night without an accident. It's like something in his brain just clicked, and he has learned how to hold it until morning. I don't want to jinx it, but we're almost pull-up free! That is, until Harper reaches this stage...

No comments:

Post a Comment