Ryder gave Nana a picture he painted for her, complete with some of his favorite car and truck stickers.
Harper had a great time pulling the "flag" out of each hole.
ready to golf!
Maybe we need to work on his form a little--ha!
He made a couple hole-in-ones from a pretty good distance that had us cheering, despite the fact that he looked like a hockey/pool player. :)
Was he aiming for hole #3? I'm not sure what prompted this one.
When Harper hears a bird chirping, she'll start flapping her arms like wings.
wiped out
Happy birthday, Nana!
And some more beach pictures...
Ryder filled this little cup with seashells he found.
This one had a tiny hole that he could see through.
sandy fruit snacks--yum!
enjoying an ice cream cone after lunch
By the time she was finished, her face and stomach were covered with ice cream and sprinkles.
I don't think Ryder spilled a drop!




























Aw, I miss you guys...I just wanna pull up a chair and hang out by the pool!
ReplyDelete~Jen