Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Harper's 1st haircut

About a month ago one of Harper's best friends from school got a haircut. I got mine cut a couple weeks later, and since then Harper has been talking about getting her hair cut. I didn't take her right away because I wasn't sure if she really wanted to go through with it. After all, she loved having long hair like Rapunzel. I wanted to make sure she understood that once her hair was cut, it couldn't be put back! Well she didn't drop the subject, so last weekend while we were out running errands, I took her to a walk-in salon. She sat proudly in the chair as her golden locks fell to the floor--probably 5 or 6 inches of them! She smiled the entire time, and for the rest of the afternoon she kept feeling her hair and swinging it back and forth saying, "I love my new hair!" It really is adorable, and I can't believe how much older she looks!



Harper put these on the other night and called them her "clean up glasses" while she picked up her toys before bath time. 

pool hair and a red juice moustache



No comments:

Post a Comment