We have adjusted to life with a puppy in the house, and the kiddos are completely smitten with little Garcia! He is the sweetest dog, and he loves to be wherever we are. Since day 2 he has done a wonderful job in his crate, and he now sits and whines by the front door when he needs to go outside to do his business. If only he would stop using my arms and ankles as his favorite chew toys...ouch! I know it's just the puppy in him, and I'm thankful he knows to be gentle with Ryder and Harper. He'll tug on their clothes when he's feeling playful, but he doesn't gnaw on them like he does on me! I guess I've forgotten how Ashley and Cody were as puppies...Andrew reminds me that Ashley chewed on everything too. That gives me hope that Garcia too will outgrow this stage sooner rather than later. Until then, we will just hide all shoes, socks, towels, rugs, Legos, etc. that puppies shouldn't eat. :)
Garcia loves riding in the car! He loves the kids' laps...
...or their car seats when they're not being used!
caught in the act!
Good thing he's so adorable!
This boy is adorable too!
Pops took this picture one morning at breakfast while we celebrated Ryder bringing home a certificate for being a responsible student. He has since brought another one home for being respectful. He is off to a great start this year, and we are so proud of him!








No comments:
Post a Comment