![]() |
| He is holding his head up so well now! |
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Belly Laughs
Shepherd officially giggled on Tuesday night, and Harper gets the credit for being the first one to get a good laugh out of him. :) The best part is that she really wasn't even trying! She was helping me give him a bath, and as I was rinsing him she was talking to him and using a lot of hand gestures. (I honestly don't even know what she was talking about!) He was just watching her, and then he smiled and let out a big giggle. This of course prompted her to keep doing what she was doing, and he kept laughing until he developed a mean case of the hiccups! It was the most adorable sound in the world, and he had us laughing right along with him. He loves to kick and squirm around now, and boy has he gotten strong! So even though Harper is a wonderful helper, I didn't want to leave her alone with our slippery little guy for even a second to grab the camera. I was able to record a short video during bath time the following night, and although it's cute, it's not nearly as good as the night before. I'll keep trying! 😍
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment