Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 25, 2020

Warm Winter Weather

Overall this winter has been very mild, and I am definitely NOT complaining! Daytime highs hovered at or above 50 this past weekend, and it was great to get outside! The ground is still pretty wet, so I put two layers of pants and a waterproof jacket on Shepherd so he could experience crawling around outside for the first time. He loved watching Ryder and Harper run around, and I would love to know what he was thinking as he pulled at the grass and tried to keep from rolling down the gentle slope that is our backyard. 


Shepherd's first hammock swing ride

This girl still loves to swing!

Ryder is more of a lounger. :)
On Sunday Shepherd and I went with Harper to a classmate's birthday party at Build-a-Bear. It was the first time I had ever been in one of those stores, and it was pretty cool! All of the kiddos got to choose a stuffed animal and one outfit, and since Harper has a weakness for stuffed animals, she was in heaven!

She named her bear Sunrise because the pink, yellow, and orange made her think of the morning sky.
ready for cupcakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment