Here is our October in review! This month absolutely flew by, and we've been enjoying some crisp fall weather the past couple of weeks. I celebrated my birthday (42!) with a delicious weeknight dinner prepared by Chef Andrew, and then that weekend we had a bonfire and hot dog roast with our campground friends. Ryder and Harper baked me a cake, and Andrew made homemade chocolate ice cream. Yum!
It seems like I blinked and now it is Halloween. When we saw on the extended forecast that it was supposed to be cold and rainy Halloween weekend, we decided to skip trick-or-treating for the second year in a row. Yesterday I pulled out a couple of boxes of Halloween decorations and let the kids decorate the house. Then the big kids and I ran to the store for some popcorn and our favorite candies. Once we got Shep in bed for the night, Andrew and I enjoyed a movie night with Ryder and Harper. It sure beat wandering around outside in the rain! Maybe next year we will do costumes again...whether we go anywhere or not!
Edgar, one of our roosters. Shepherd lovingly refers to him as "Big Edgar".
throwing leaves!
leaf angel 🍁
boys against girl!
Shepherd has become a pro on his Strider bike. He scared me to death when he wanted to go down the "big hill", but he can do it!
sitting in Tony's track loader It is now parked up on our property for the winter so Andrew can move some earth around and flatten a spot for our future house site. :)
Tony let Shep "help" him raise and lower the scoop. Shepherd absolutely LOVES all heavy machinery!
Shepherd's first pumpkin-carving experience. Grann, he enjoyed the feeling of it about as much as Andrew did when he was little! 🤢
No comments:
Post a Comment