Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Photo shoot

Here are some pictures we've taken over the last few days. I've learned to keep my camera nearby at all times, just in case there's a "Kodak moment"! Enjoy!

Ryder has been kind enough to "let" me shower each day. With a full tummy and clean diaper, he will snooze in his Rock 'n play in the bathroom so I can keep an eye on him. I think the sound of the water running is soothing to him.
In the mornings, Ryder likes to hang out in our bed for a little while after eating his breakfast. What a life!

My parents arrived on Saturday to stay for the week. It will be wonderful having them here with me since Andrew has to head back to work. Ryder loves to cuddle with Grandma! (Grandpa has held him too, but I didn't manage to capture that picture yet!)

Grandma and Grandpa bought Ryder his first pair of Carhartt overalls. Daddy was sure proud!

our little monkey

"What is with all of the pictures, people??"



No comments:

Post a Comment