Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Splish, splash!

Andrew and I decided to give Ryder his first real bath on Tuesday night to "freshen" him up a bit. It didn't go quite as well as we had hoped. You see, Ryder is not a fan of being naked; he howls at us during each diaper change. Despite the nice warm water, he fussed at us until we held him in more of a sitting position. From that point on he humored us and we managed to get a couple of cute pictures.

Hmmm, I'm not sure what I think about this!

Now this is more like it!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations again! I've loved reading your first baby posts so far and I can't wait to check back for more! Ryder is ADORABLE! I see both you and Andrew in him-the perfect mix! I'm so glad you're home with him and feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's so cute Melissa! Treasure each moment because he will be 3 1/2 before you know it! Can't wait for more pics!

    ReplyDelete