It's still hard for me to believe that I'm a mom! It was fun to receive cards from both Andrew and Ryder, and they also surprised me with a blue lapis stone ring. Sunday morning Andrew got up with Ryder and dressed him in his "Mommy's Wild Child" outfit and headed to the kitchen to make me some blueberry pancakes. Ryder was the sous chef for about 5 minutes before he decided he would rather eat (drink) his breakfast than help Daddy cook. :) I had a wonderful weekend with my two favorite guys, and they made me feel very loved. With Andrew's work schedule it's not always easy for the three of us to spend a whole weekend together, so we make the most of it when we can. It was a perfect Mother's Day weekend! Here are some pictures from the past couple of days.
"Oh, pleeease let me eat some real food!"
He intently watched every bite I took!
onesie or thong????
This is a 9-month onesie, but it sure is cut oddly in the rear-end region! Poor baby's diaper was bulging out the sides! Andrew and I got a kick out of it and had to take a picture. :)
Happy first Mother's Day! (Belated!) Ryder gets cuter every picture! Your new camera is great! I was showing Ryder to my mom this weekend and she said he's the cutest thing!
ReplyDelete