Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 1, 2012

My Birthday Boy!

What a difference a year makes! Not only does our house now look like a baby-proofed toy store, but our little baby is toddling all over the house. He had been taking some steps over the past week, but yesterday I think he decided that since he's officially "1" he should be walking a whole lot more. How strange to see him just walk across the room without something to hold on to! He had a great birthday (even without an afternoon nap), and absolutely loved eating a cupcake for the first time. :)
"Mom, aren't I getting too old for these posed chair pictures?"

"Can I go now?"

"I'm outta here!"

"Ok, one good smile!"













"Can I get seconds?"














Ryder discovered that his new chair makes a great step stool!

"I love my orange chair!"



Can you tell he's been teething? :)

 

1 comment:

  1. So cute! It's so hard to believe that he's one, but then it's hard for me to believe that Caiden is almost nine months. Love the picture of him opening his orange chair, it looks like he's saying "Oooohhh!" We have the same Little People farm and where do all the animals and people end up? You guessed it, in the silo!" You guys need to come over for a play date. Now that he's walking he would really have fun here and Ayla would get a really big kick out of him.

    ReplyDelete