I'm enjoying this stage of Ryder's life where he thinks Mommy and Daddy are super-cool and he wants to be just like us. I'm no fool--I know there will come a time when we are the last people he will want to hang out with. (Hopefully that phase will pass quickly!) Whether it's the food we are eating, the cup we are drinking out of, or the fact that we are washing our hands in the sink, he wants to have or do the exact same thing.
Out of the blue, Ryder came clomping into the kitchen the other day in my Crocs. :)
(a.k.a. my "watering the garden" or "taking out the trash" shoes) He proudly said "Mommy's!" before shuffling back out of the room.
"Hmm.....where should I go first?"
dodging doggy "land mines"
"Jackpot!"
Ryder has been obsessed lately with Andrew's Volkswagen Vanagon. He wants to sit in the driver's seat and pretend to drive or play in the back where he can walk around. (And of course Andrew loves that Ryder loves the van!) When we go outside, this is where Ryder always ends up.








No comments:
Post a Comment