Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2014

A day with Daddy

One of the requirements for my new job is to be CPR/First Aid certified. I've taken the course before, but it's been a few years and my certification had lapsed. And let's face it, even if I didn't need it for my job, it's a great refresher since I have kids of my own. My employer covered the cost of the class for those of us who attended, so all I had to give up was some of my time on Saturday. It worked out that Andrew didn't have to work, so for the first time in a couple of months, he was home alone with both kids for the day. They had a great time doing some painting, pool time, and a picnic lunch, and the house was still standing when I got home. :)


"Is anyone going to fix my hair for me?"

painting in her pj's








"Do I really have to smile for the camera?"

poolside lunch

Her red nose isn't sunburn--Andrew said Harper managed to get red kool-aid in her hair and on the tip of her nose. It was back to normal today. :)

"Hmmm...what's in here?"

"Mmmuuaaa!"

Ryder was frustrated with all of the picture-taking until Andrew showed him this shot...

which he thought was funny, so he cheered up! 

Ryder's "cheese!" smile

the cautious nibbler

the not-so-cautious chomper



sprinkles on his lips

ice cream headache? or still practicing his "stressed out" pose?



going for a corn-on-the-cob approach

No comments:

Post a Comment