Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, October 11, 2015

Fall Photos

It's school picture time again! It amazes me how much Ryder and Harper change over the course of 6 months, and I always look forward to getting an official picture of them together. On picture day I dressed them in coordinating outfits and was relieved that they went along with it--no protests or arguments! Since we always get to the preschool a little early, Ryder and Harper were able to get their pictures done right away before school even started. And that means I got to watch the photo shoot. :) Harper is going through a phase right now where she hides her smile and acts bashful when you try to take a picture of her, so I was really hoping the photographer would be able to capture her beautiful smile. He did a great job of joking around and getting both kids belly-laughing, so I just kept my fingers crossed. I only had to wait one week to see the finished product, and I was almost giddy when I saw how well they turned out!

4 yrs. 9 mos.

2 yrs. 10 mos.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful pictures and how fast they are growing. Like your new pictures Grandma G..

    ReplyDelete