Ryder's team is the Rays, and he was issued a hat and t-shirt to wear for game days. This morning was his first game, and Andrew and a couple of other dads even got recruited by the coach to help on the field so the boys would know when and where to run. :) I did my best to entertain Harper and take some pictures through the chain link fence. Harper had a great time cheering for everyone, and she would keep asking, "Where's Ryde?" I would point him out to her, and I could tell when she spotted him because a big smile would appear on her face. Go Rays!
silly girl
getting serious before the game
Harper loves the bleachers! She climbed up and down, up and down...
proud little sister
up to bat--he had a couple of great hits!
hanging out with Daddy by 3rd base
waiting to run to home base
getting a few pointers from Coach Eric














No comments:
Post a Comment