Baby Brother is growing! According to my app, he is now a little over a foot long: the size of a G.I. Joe, a baguette, or an eggplant (although not as plump!) I have definitely felt him moving around more, and if I try to turn or stand up too quickly, I can feel the ligaments pulling and I'm very aware that there is a little human inside of me! Overall I'm feeling good and am really trying to enjoy this down time I have at home leading up to the arrival of our 3rd little blessing. I'm anxious to start working on his room, so I've been keeping a list of gear and other things we need while feeling so grateful for the things we already have. My friend Emily gave us a crib and swing, and the dresser we used as a buffet in our old dining area will now be a dresser/changing table in the baby's room. I still want to get a rocking chair, but otherwise we're pretty much set as far as big furniture goes!
 |
| 24 weeks 1 day |
 |
| Pops and Grann went to a produce stand and sent me this picture of Maisie holding an eggplant the size of Baby Brother!! |
No comments:
Post a Comment