On Tuesday the 16th, the kids and I headed to the airport to pick up my mom! Paranoid that I might go into labor on the drive, I sat on a black trash bag and even brought my hospital bag along just in case! The airport is over an hour away from my house, and it was the farthest I had gone without Andrew with me. I figured if I was prepared, then nothing would happen. Sure enough, we picked my mom up and made it back to our house uneventfully. The kids were as giddy as could be on the way home, and I know it was the excitement of having Grandma here for two weeks and the anticipation of Little Brother's fast-approaching arrival.
![]() |
| reading with Grandma |
![]() |
| taking advantage of a beautiful spring day at the park |
![]() |
| I even played a friendly match of tetherball with my girl! |
![]() |
| Back at the house, Grandma got into the kids' fort with Harper.... |
![]() |
| ...and pretended to take the tractor for a spin! |
![]() |
| Grandma brought a couple of Easter crafts with her to work on with the kids. It kept them busy for over an hour one afternoon, and they did a great job! |
![]() |
| This pretty much sums up how I'm feeling at 39 weeks...especially when trying to get out of bed in the morning! |
![]() |
| Twas the night before delivery... My friend Emily gave me this idea for a crazy maternity picture. Ha! 😂 |











sure enjoyed I can't tell if you receive my appreciation of the blog
ReplyDelete