Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Trigger happy

Monday after work, Andrew and I decided to head to Target to begin our baby registry. We agreed that we would have fun and take our time, which is why we opted to go at dinner time on a weeknight and not on a Saturday afternoon. Once we got all signed in at Customer Service, the cashier handed us the "gun"; I told Andrew he was in charge of scanning the items, and he grinned as we headed off to the baby aisles. It was definitely an entertaining experience.  You see, I was trying to be an educated comparison shopper.  If I saw one item that was available in three different brands for three different prices, I'd take each item off the shelf, one at a time, to read the box.  Well, each time I reached for something on the shelf, he would aim the gun that direction and ask, "Do you want that?" He just couldn't wait to press the trigger! If it were up to him, we would have scanned one of everything in the store! :)

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to take a sneak peak at your registry! its SO much fun! i'm sure you've done tons of research but if you need any advice or have any questions, i'm always here for you! :)

    ReplyDelete