Tomorrow's the big day: Ryder's first trip on an airplane! The two of us are flying to Wisconsin to visit my side of the family. I am SO excited for everyone to see him, but I am incredibly nervous about the actual flying part. I'm praying he will be so amazed by the unfamiliar experience that he won't mind sitting quietly in my lap the entire time. My carry-on bag is filled to the brim with anything and everything I might need for the flights. Toys?
check! Books?
check! Bottles, pacifier, stuffed animal, blankets?
check, check, check, and check! I know he is a happy, easy-going little guy and will probably be just fine. But what if he gets whiny and restless and arches his back, trying to escape? Or lets out his ear-piercing squeal that he has mastered over the past week? I just don't want to be
that mom whose child can't be quiet. No matter what happens, I know we'll tough it out. And it will be very much worth it to see my mom's face beaming when Ryder and I step off the plane. :)
Ryder tried out his new stroller we got just in time for the trip. Now I can be hands-free in the airport during our layover
Look at those thighs! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment