Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Back to School

Wheew! Suddenly the little bit of free time I did have has disappeared. Today should be our fourth day back at school, but because it has been raining here for a week straight, schools are closed because of flooding in parts of the county. I'm not going to complain--even though I have a great batch of students this year and the week has gone smoothly, I'm exhausted already and love the idea of spending a day at home with Ryder. I miss my little sidekick during the day! We're both adjusting to our new early-morning schedules, but I'm finding there's just not enough time in the day to get everything done. Today I plan to get caught up so I can enjoy the weekend with my boys. :)

Here are a few pictures from earlier this week:



playing a chase/peek-a-boo game

reading with Daddy

Ryder loves this book--Eight Silly Monkeys.

Some live footage from our chase/peek-a-boo game. I would run ahead of him, hide, and then pop out at him when he came around a corner. This went on for about 10 minutes and he loved it!

No comments:

Post a Comment