Sunday, September 25, 2011
Disconnected
Hopefully none of you have tried calling us over the past two days, because our cell phones simply say "No Service". We disconnected our land line probably two years ago because the only calls we received were from telemarketers, and frankly I never answered that phone. Since Friday afternoon, though, I've been rethinking that decision. What good does my cell phone do me when I can't make or receive calls from my house??? Yesterday morning Ryder and I headed into town to run some errands, and my phone did fine once I was about 5 miles from my house. Apparently my neighborhood is a black hole. Growing more and more frustrated, I asked Andrew what we should do since we can't exactly call our service provider when our PHONES DON'T WORK. He quickly got online and was able to chat with a representative who was able to tell us there are "network problems in our area" (you think??) and that it is "undetermined when service will be restored". Great. Andrew told her he expects our bill to be adjusted accordingly, so we'll see what happens. In the meantime, shoot me an email if you want to talk. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment