Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 10, 2013

Back to Reality

As much as I enjoyed my maternity leave, all good things must come to an end. And honestly, this maternity leave wasn't nearly as restful and relaxing as my first one when it was just Ryder and me. :) I headed back to work on Wednesday, and things couldn't have gone more smoothly. Harper decided to start sleeping through the night beginning on Tuesday night, so I've been able to get some uninterrupted sleep. (I don't know if she's "turned a corner" developmentally, or if she was just taking it easy on me for my first week back. Either way, I'm enjoying it while it lasts!) I managed to get all three of us ready and out of the house on time, which is what I was most anxious about--I knew once I got to work I would fall right back into my routine. It's definitely going to take some time for me to get my head back in the game, but my students and coworkers seem happy to have me back, so it's definitely nice to feel so loved and appreciated! Now begins the countdown to Spring Break. :)

Since the main reason you check my blog is for pictures of the kiddos, here are some from today. Enjoy!


Remember this picture of Frankenstein Ryder, circa February 2011?

Meet Frankenstein's little sister! (Side note: It's apparently a requirement to wear tie-dye when using the BabyBjorn carrier!)

Bigfoot!

a little post-nap snack


loving some blueberries!

"Daddy, no more pictures please!"

Cheese!


Look who has discovered her tongue!





1 comment: