Since I headed back to work, Harper has created a nice predictable schedule for herself. She still isn't always easy to put to bed, but once she's asleep I don't usually hear a peep out of her until morning. :)
5/5:30am- I wake her up to feed/dress her for the day. She then goes back to sleep and doesn't wake up until her next feeding. I guess the benefit of her later bedtime is that she also loves to sleep in!
10am- 4 oz. bottle
1/1:30pm- 4 oz. bottle
4pm- eat with Mommy :)
6/6:30pm- 4 oz. bottle
7:15pm- bath, lotion, cozy sleep sack, bedtime snack with Mommy
8pm- lights out and sound machine on. If we're lucky, she will fall right to sleep. Otherwise we could be in and out of the room for the next 45 minutes soothing her.
Harper likes: sleeping in (yes!), cuddling, watching her big brother, being carried around the house, "talking" to anyone who smiles and talks to her, diaper changes, bath time, being rocked
Harper dislikes: having the hiccups, not being held or talked to, when Mommy eats food with too much curry or garlic (Yes, we learned that the hard way!)
Sizes:
diapers- 2
clothes- 3 or 3/6 months, depending on the brand
"I'm how old already?"
happy girl!
starting to peel off her sticker...
"Got it!"
Ryder wanted her to lie down on his bed so he could give her a kiss--so sweet!














No comments:
Post a Comment