Friday, April 15, 2011
Jack-in-the-Box
I was giving Ryder his bath the other night--which involves me sitting on the edge of our bathtub so that I'm slightly higher than his Tummy Tub when it sits on the floor--when he suddenly popped up and was eye level with me. I looked at him, he smiled, and then it registered that he was actually standing in his bucket! I lowered him back into his tub, making sure his feet weren't underneath him, and continued his bath. A minute or two went by, and I was washing his hair and talking to him when he got that determined look in his eye and popped right back up out of the water. The little stinker! He has figured out that he can push off of the bottom or side with his feet, and now it has become a game to him because he looks at me and smiles each time. I would love to have captured my little jack-in-the-box in action, but I definitely needed both hands (and my feet!) to hold onto him and keep his Tummy Tub from tipping over. Bath time has just become much more interesting--he's too strong for his own good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment