Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Photography 101

Andrew and I made our first big purchase for ourselves since Ryder was born: a new camera! Our other one was nice enough when we used it once in a while, but now that we take pictures nearly every day, we wanted something higher quality. My request was that we get a camera with a high enough shutter speed so that I wouldn't have to delete nearly every picture taken because Ryder decided to move when I pressed the button. Andrew did a little research and turned to his dad for advice, and on Friday we purchased our new "toy". We're having fun experimenting with it! We plan to do an Easter photo shoot outside this afternoon once Andrew mows, but here are some pictures we've taken with it so far.






















1 comment:

  1. Love all of your new pictures with your new camera! You can really tell a difference! Be so glad you got it when you did-I waited to get ours until Claire was 8 months and I wish I had gotten it sooner. It will be one of the best purchases you'll have ever made! Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete