Ryder's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Harper's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Shepherd's birthday ticker

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 17, 2011

A visit from Kate and Drew!

Dave, Lori, Kaitlyn, and Drew came up today to visit Ryder for the first time. The busy schedules in both households kept us from getting together since the fall, so it was definitely time to catch up! Although Lori enjoys the pictures I post here, she couldn't wait any longer to see my little man in person. Lori and I had a good time visiting while the kiddos played, and the guys threw some hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill for our lunch since it was such a beautiful day outside.
Drew saying hi to Ryder

Kaitlyn couldn't wait for a turn to "hold" Ryder!

Drew looking oh-so-serious about eating his Cheerios

"Do I have something on my lip?"

No comments:

Post a Comment