Andrew and Ryder went on their first little father-son fishing outing this morning at the pond in our neighborhood. (Harper and I tagged along to take pictures and get a little fresh air). Ryder was so cute with his own miniature fishing pole and camo hat. I wanted so badly for him to catch something, but despite a few nibbles there were no big bites. This didn't seem to discourage him though. He kept saying, "I'm gonna catch a fish for you!" and then stood there holding the pole for a minute before reeling the line back in. We were outside for about an hour, and then he said he was ready to go back home. He said he had fun, so it was a good first experience!
watching Daddy put a real worm on the hook
We could see some big fish jumping, but they stayed away from us.
Pops stopped by to take a few pictures and help Ryder cast his line.
Harper chose to snooze in the shade.




















No comments:
Post a Comment